Sponsored post in collaboration with The Motherhood and ShopAtHome.com. Home decor ideas and list are my own.
I’ve decided that my home needs a makeover. But more than just new furniture I want to spruce up my decor by incorporating color and style into our living spaces.
Everything is a bit dark in here and I’ve never given home decor much of a thought – but now, I’m on the hunt for fun, colorful and vibrant pieces to liven up our lives.
As you can see, I started by giving an old and tired shelf a coat of paint and just by doing that it cheered up our bathroom!
My brain then went into overdrive and I found myself writing down every idea that came to mind — things I could DIY and what I needed to buy.
This couldn’t have come at a better time because I was working with online site ShopAtHome.com, who offer cash back and seriously good discounts when you shop through. I went a bit crazy looking through the retailers that are affiliated with them, especially the ones with home decor, beauty and fashion!
Eventually I took my own wish list and decorating ideas and with the help of ShopAtHome.com, came up with 10 ways to liven your home decor just in time for summer (OF COURSE I had to include a few things for us mamas too!)
1. Step into style with this Love Birds colorful doormat at the entrance way!
4. Serve up cool drinks and impress guests with an even cooler set of Arjun coasters.
5. Time to eat? Please pass me whatever is in that fun Carnival Brights Serving bowl!
6. A toast with these delightfully colorful goblets are in order for the host. Cheers!
7. Dinner under colorful Party String outdoor lights is not only romantic, but fun for the family.
8. Hang fun pictures you have laying around the house in a cheery Hello Sunshine yellow frame.
Doesn’t it make you want to re-do it all?!
Oh and about ShopAtHome and how it works — basically if you go to them first when online shopping and see that a retailer is listed with them, they will give you special offers when shopping and you earn cash back points.
Here’s an example using the LOFT Paradise Maxi Dress:
You have to “Activate Deal” before going to the site to receive the discount/offer. Here are another two from Pier 1 imports:
It’s worth coming through ShopAtHome.com and seeing what coupons and deals are on, especially since there are thousands of stores (hello Sephora, Nordstrom and ASOS!)
When you make a purchase, you could earn up to 30 percent cash back on every dollar you spend. Once you’ve earned enough, they send you a check in the mail. Boom!
Alright, I’m going to continue my home decor wish list!