Blazers are all the rage now. But truth is, I’ve been rocking that look for ages.
No, really. I have.
I’m not just saying that — I LOVE blazers! I have a few that are over ten years old and still being worn today. See, I quickly realized that a blazer can completely change an outfit from blah to hoorah in a matter of seconds. The blazer also gives you a neat and polished look even if you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
For me the blazer also provides security — replacing the simple cardigan (which I never liked by the way) helping cover up my arms and hips giving the illusion of a smaller frame and giving me a much needed confidence boost.
Can’t go wrong with that.
So now you’re thinking “well, that’s nice, but I can’t wear them”.
Well, YES YOU CAN! Here I’ve rounded up some of my favorite casual and dressy looks from blogger friends — and guess what, some are moms too so there is NO excuse!
- You don’t need to button or close your blazer — so if you are bigger chested, don’t worry!
- Make sure you can move your arms in them — bring arms forward to test stretchability of the blazer.
- If you are a first timer, start with a blue or tan colored blazer which you can wear with anything (unless of course you want to go all out in which case go for a bright color or patterns!)
- A blazer should be fitted, but not tight. Make sure to try on with a blouse or something similar to get the right feel.
- Have fun trying on a new look and ENJOY!