Sponsored post in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena.
Right — so we are well into December and I have YET to go to a fiesta. But I’m not worried, because starting on the 19th (that’s my 35th birthday!) I’ll have a party a week to attend and I plan on breaking out my glamorous holiday makeup look for each of them.
First up will be my actual birthday which is on a Thursday. Then to continue the big 3-5 festivities, on Saturday I am going out dancing with my husband, friends and primos. After that we are spending Noche Buena (Christmas Eve) with my brother and in this family, we get all glammed up for that! On the 25th we have a Christmas lunch with my mamá and a few days later we will be ringing in 2014.
So yes, I need to look refreshed and glamorous holiday makeup is a must!
To kick off the holiday season I decorated the house and when Neutrogena sent me everything thing I needed for a glamorous holiday makeup look I decided to make a “Glamor Tree.” Yep! I decorated an arbolito de Navidad with my beauty essentials.
Check it out!
Forget your boring ornaments — look just how festive this Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara looks on the tree!
Even the Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup nestled within the pine needles (who cares if they are plastic!) adds a bit of cheer.
And because a “Glamor Tree” isn’t complete without a pop of color — I added the MoistureSmooth Color Stick in pink.
To complete the look, I hung a Crease Proof Eye Shadow which makes you look polished and sophisticated.
With these few simple products, my glamorous holiday makeup look will be a total hit. Surprisingly, the MoistureStick is pinker than I expected — which is a good thing and it’s helping my massively chapped lips. BONUS!
Now it’s your turn — make your very own GLAMOR TREE!
- Select a few of your (light) beauty products (or empty empty containers) and accessories (mascara, lip gloss, small brushes work great!)
- Take a glue gun and dab the area on the beauty products were you want the ornament hook to go
- Grab an ornament hook and stick into the glue
- Add another dab of glue in the same place to secure it
- Let stand for a few minutes (mine was done in 1 min)
- Decorate your GLAMOR TREE with the products then arrange the accessories — necklaces, bracelets and rings add some serious bling to your tree!
Sooooo, whatcha think about my Glamor Tree?! Huh? Huh?
What are your plans for the festive season and how are you getting glammed up?