Many of you know how much I looooove red lips and I have a generous collection of different shades of red lipsticks. I personally feel amazing when I wear it and I love the powerful feeling it gives me.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
However, it’s not just about the lips, I love dressing up my eyes, especially with a dark liner and a bit of a cat eye. There are many makeup looks you can create, but the retro glam eyes and lips is really easy to do — and it’s perfect for meeting up with your girl friends for drinks or date night with your man (if he doesn’t mind a little lipstick on him!)
As I showed on Real Mom Style this week, I’m in London, the land of Rimmel for these next two weeks.
Before traveling, I hit my Walmart for makeup essentials including Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara, Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation and yes…another shade of red lipstick! (which by the way is THE best lipstick under $6 I’ve EVER used.)
Ready to try it yourself? Just to prove to you how simple it is — check out my transformation and then follow the steps below!
Retro Glam Eyes and Lips
1. Start with the Stay Matte Mouse Foundation and evenly apply and blend to your face
2. Making soft and circular upward strokes, apply blush to your cheeks.
3. Add a nude color to your eyelids, followed by a slightly darker shade on the corners then a lighter color (pink as seen here) all over.
4. Next, gently pull help along the eye liner pencil as close to the eyelashes as possible, come back over and go slightly past the edge of your eye. Lining up with the bottom lid, you can add a little tail for the cat eye effect.
5. With a small brush, smear the liner a bit making it thicker if you prefer.
6. Apply Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara for full and plump lashes. You should already start feeling FABULOUS as you see your face change.
7. Finish your makeup look with bright red lips — or if you really want to stand out, blood orange or coral red lips!
8. Complete with look with gorgeous hair and pull back to one side, slightly pulling pieces of hair back to the front.