TRUST me and LISTEN when I tell you this. Here it goes… HALF, yes HALF of the items you put on your baby registries won’t be needed. Nope.
And having more than one registry doesn’t get you more gifts, only more of the SAME gifts. It also makes things much too complicated for your family and friends AND if it’s just an all baby store, there isn’t going to be much for you. At this point you are not thinking about yourself or that you will need anything.
But you will, and you will wish someone, anyone, would come over with a special something for you. Because, they won’t. It will all be for baby and after having 3 kids myself, let me just say — the baby will be fine. More than fine, it will be loving life. You on the other hand, will not (later on yes, but not so much at first) and you will need things for you. Just you.
If you are female and well, yeah, pretty much that, then chances are Target is your life. Maybe you have even tried to quit Target, but you can’t. And why should you? Basically, it has everything and anything you need for everyday life — beauty, food, decor, clothing, shoes and now BABY in a hip, stylish and “I’m not old” kind of way.
Now that you are entering motherhood there is no need to put Target aside — noooo. In fact, Target has a one of a kind baby registry that pretty much puts others to shame.
Here’s what I mean:
- Their baby registry is universal — sounds out of this world, right? Well, it kind of is. It means you can add items from any website, not just Target.
- When adding other items from other sites they will price match them. Yesss!
- Has a group gifting feature to make purchases easier between 2 or more people
- The registry has a “Mom’s Picks” list with the items most recommended by real moms from Baby Center.
- You’ll get 20% completion discount after baby arrives when you sign up with your Target
REDcard or get 15% discount without.
There is one more reason, but before I tell you, did you know babies go through over 300 diapers in the first month?! So definitely don’t forget to load up on the diapers. In fact, go ahead and add in the next two sizes up so you’re prepared. Baby’s grow so much faster than you realize!
How sweet is all of this? Oh, and one last reason why Target baby registry should be your one and only — it’s TARGET. Hello.
Now, where are you going to register for baby, mama and papa to be items?